Senior Architectural Technologist, Healthcare
Your Opportunity: Our Buildings group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible, and award-winning projects. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, engineers, project managers, interior designers, planners, and technologists, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our services include architecture, interior design, planning and mechanical/electrical/structural engineering for a wide variety of markets.
Our Toronto office is seeking an Architectural Technologist skilled in AutoCAD and Revit with preferred experience in both small and large complex Healthcare projects to join our multidisciplinary team.
Your Duties: As the successful candidate your responsibilities may include, but are not limited, to:
- Producing design development and construction working drawings as part of the production team
- Evaluating and assimilating design changes introduced by the project architect, engineer, or interior designer
- Coordinating architectural drawings with the work of consulting engineers
- Creating and drawing details associated with the design
- Mentoring junior technologists
- Completing projects within timelines and budgets
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Degree or Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Minimum 12 years' experience as an Architectural Technologist on a mix of projects. Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail is a must
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit is necessary; at least 5 years hands-on Revit design experience is required
- Strong understanding of the relation between Building Codes and Standards, and Contract Documentation
- Experience in Contract Administration is preferred
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top