Senior Architectural Designer
Your Opportunity: Stantec's Visioning, Brand and Experiences group in Boulder, CO works on some of the most exciting and unique projects around the world. Extending to 27 countries and virtually every city in the US and Canada, our team succeeds in the retail, mixed-use, urban, corporate workplace and hospitality industries. We produce branded experiences and combine all aspects of a project to create an award-winning result. Take a step inside and see the innovative projects, you could be a part of: Featured Projects
We are currently seeking a creative and talented Senior Architectural Designer to join an extraordinary team of people. From architectural, landscaping and amenities to wayfinding, public areas, brand identity and design character, this individual will support various design phases of groundbreaking projects.
We are willing to consider individuals throughout the US, Canada and Mexico who are eligible to work for any employer in the US or who are eligible for a NAFTA Visa from Canada or Mexico.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION , a portfolio or URL to your online portfolio must be provided with the submission of your resume.
Your Duties: This individual will be responsible for leading successful project delivery for all phases of Architectural Design including, but not limited to:
- Design Development
- Design Intent
- Final Implementation
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Environmental Design - A Master's degree is preferable
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Architecture / Environmental Design industry
- Requires expertise in architectural standards and practices, compatible software, and construction materials and methods
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Needs to have strong graphic and visualization skills with knowledge of typography and graphic arts in relation to 3D design
- Required: Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Office Suite
- Preferred: Rhino, 3D studio Viz or MAX, Vray, Revit
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top