Your Opportunity We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
An immediate opportunity currently exists in our Red Deer, AB office for a Senior Architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience .
- Involved with business development, marketing and procurement strategies for project opportunities.
- Participate and collaborate in the leadership and growth of the practice.
- Collaborate with team projects through all stages including programming, design phases and contract.
- Resolve complex technical and design issues.
- Generate planning and detailed design layout.
- Assist in coordination and communication with stakeholders, consultants, design and technical team members.
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Support technical tools used by the Team, including AutoCAD and Revit.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Degree in Architecture; AAA or other Canadian Provincial registration as Architect is mandatory.
- Minimum 10 years of design and building detailing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Revit preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong graphic presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the relation between the National Building Code and detailing.
- Experience in Contract Administration is an asset.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top