Sector Leader - Geomatics
Your Opportunity: The Earth is top of mind for our Geomatics team. On, above, and under the Earth's surface, we provide our clients a full range of surveying and mapping services. Through our work, we define land boundaries and analyze spatial data. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done better, faster, and smarter.
Stantec is seeking a sector leader to drive the business growth and success of our Geomatics practice across Canada. We believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur when a company empowers its people, encourages new ideas, provides a challenge and rewards successes. Our dynamic and exciting collaborative culture will give the selected candidate the opportunity to thrive and further their career.
This position location is flexible and can be based out of any of Stantec's major offices in Canada.
- Sustain and grow global/national clients and key accounts throughout Canada.
- Leverage global Stantec relationships and partner with appropriate leadership to build and grow the Geomatics practice.
- Consultative seller who is passionate about the industry and uses a professional approach.
- Identify trends and develop a long-term view of the industry, market and client base.
- Assist in the growth of Geomatics by establishing new service areas and anticipating medium and long term client needs and industry dynamics.
- Innovate and enhance Geomatics capabilities, geographic foot print and integrated approach.
- Direct all marketing and business development activities to deliver safe, profitable, and sustainable projects and services for our clients.
- Lead and collaborate with others to grow global and national accounts.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Geomatics, Engineering or another related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in the Geomatics industry.
- Strong pre-existing relationships and a proven track-record of winning work within the Geomatics market.
- Strong leadership, business development, financial management, and team building skills.
- Ability to create, suggest and introduce innovative and effective client solutions and integrated deliverables.
- Strong negotiation skills in challenging situations.
- Strong understanding of the legislative aspects of providing Geomatics services in various jurisdictions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly convey information to a variety of audiences.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and collaborative, with a high degree of integrity, commitment, and ethics.
- Ability to travel throughout Canada.
- Professional Surveying licensure.
- Final candidate(s) will also be required to complete an Organizational Performance Profile (OPP).
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top