Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity We require a Service Management Administrator to join our SCSM Support Team. This individual will work with the SCSM Support Team to administer, support, optimize, and develop our enterprise Service Management Portals, which includes a process of continuous improvement and enhancements to meet changing needs and requirements.
Our Service Management Portals are built using Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) and Cireson Service Management products and applications.
Your Key Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be the day-to-day operations, development, configuration, customization, and enhancements of the Service Management Portal environments.
- Develop and deploy workflows for common processes within SCSM using System Center Orchestrator.
- Provide support and direction for disaster recovery plans needed to support the Service Management Portal environments.
- Work with IT teams to ensure the stable operation, availability, and reliability of Stantec's server infrastructure used to support our Service Management Portal environments.
- Participates in capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning of the Service Management Portal environments
- Assesses need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) and executes them if required.
- Develop scripts for reporting and monitoring as required using Microsoft PowerShell and Power BI.
- Create documentation covering all aspects of support including Instruction Sets and Work Plans, End-User documentation, and Business Communications.
- Interact with business owners and business analysts to analyze and assist with developing solutions and workflows for the Service Management Portals.
- Interact with application vendors for support issues and resolutions.
- Support corporate policies, procedures and best practices.
- Interact with end user or helpdesk personal to resolve issues.
- Able to work after office hours as required.
- IT related certificate or diploma with minimum of 5 years' server experience on enterprise environment.
- 2+ year of experience with Microsoft System Center components.
- Hands-on experience with Service Manager (SCSM) and Orchestrator.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting and Power BI.
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016.
- Experience and knowledge of SCCM and SCOM 2012/2016.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of Cireson Service Management applications is considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL Databases is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Education and Experience Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Server and Storage Administration or related field; Minimum of 5-6 years of experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting; may require some field work. This position will require some after-hours and on-call work (rotation). Once a month Service maintenance day (SMD) activities (typically on weekends)
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top