Slayden Constructors Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors (MWHC), a Northwest based heavy civil construction company, is currently seeking an experienced Scheduler to provide onsite support to the Spokane Riverside Park WRF project in Spokane, WA.
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction and construction management services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedule
• Analyze critical path and work through issues with the Project Team.
• Develop and prepare monthly project reports for both internal and external use.
• Insert appropriate delay activities and associated reporting in compliance with the project contract requirements.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide update of schedule progress.
• Misc. project engineering tasks tied to schedule maintenance - CO management, subcontractor coordination and schedule updates
• A Bachelor of Science or higher university degree in Engineering or construction management (or equivalent experience and training/education).
• At least 5 years of relevant scheduling experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility in terms of project size and sophistication
• Project scheduling experience covering development of baseline schedules, incorporating subcontractor schedules, schedule updating and analysis of progress, including project compliance processes and audits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and other normal business applications.
• Expertise in Primavera P6 scheduling/project management software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to interpret the contract and specification requirements. Report out accordingly.
• Willingness to learn use of new computer software and support hardware as technology changes and the need arises.
• Good management and organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects at one time to meet critical deliverables.
• Ability to be a team-player and work with others as necessary. Strong interpersonal skills to deal with Scheduling and Project Staff and/ or Client.
• Must be able to interpret the needs of the project in order to determine the best method to produce the desired schedule.
• Must be able to see a project through from start to finish and recognize when assistance is required from others in the department.
• Ability to properly cost and resource load schedules.
o Add activities to cover change management and adjust costs accordingly.
o Analyze cost and resource graphs to verify schedule progress and/ or identify issues.
o Work with cost controls to ensure cost loaded schedules balance.
o Prepare monthly invoice requirements as contractually required.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top