Your Opportunity: Experience. Creativity. Ingenuity. Stantec's Transportation team provides a full range of innovative services to facilitate the safe and efficient movement of people and goods through a variety of modes of transportation. We encourage creativity in the design and delivery of projects, and use life cycle assessments to help clients effectively manage their assets.
An opportunity exists in Stantec's Orlando Florida office for a highly motivated Transportation Project Manager. The position's qualifications include the ability to:
- Manage roadway and drainage design engineering projects, including the design of limited access tolled and non-tolled facilities as well as arterial roadway projects
- Lead roadway plans preparation and development efforts as the Engineer of Record
- Oversee geometric analysis and calculations in support of designs and establish design criteria
- Review plans for conformance with standards
- Plan and organize the work of subordinates and staff members
- Coordinate sub consultant activities including scoping, schedules and financial oversight
The candidate should have the availability to communicate effectively in English, (verbally and in writing)
The successful candidate will also be responsible for design and post design efforts on roadway and/or drainage plans.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering or a related degree
- 8-15 years of engineering experience in Designing and Managing Major Roadway Design Projects
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensed in the State of Florida or available for reciprocity, or Engineer in Training preparing to take the Florida Professional Engineering exam.
- Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Civil Engineering or a related degree may be substituted for one (1) year engineering experience
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) experience is a plus.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6 is a plus
- Experience in the preparation of presentations utilizing PowerPoint is a plus
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top