Stantec is seeking a Roadway Engineer to be a part of the growing team supporting the WVDOT Roads to Prosperity Program in our Charleston or Fairmont offices. Our company is interested in attracting strong candidates to continue our successful delivery of services for clients. At Stantec "we put people first" by delivering exciting career opportunities. We want to discuss with you why this is a great opportunity!
- Manage the design of streets, roadways, highways, and interchanges to meet local, state and federal requirements
- Construction management of highway and roadway projects
- Planning, analysis and design of projects, scheduling staff, review of work, training and mentoring staff, proposal preparation, project presentation, project management, fiscal management, and contract negotiations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or a related degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of transportation design experience
- West Virginia Professional Engineer (P.E.) Registration or ability to obtain P.E. within a year
- Proficient use of MicroStation V8i and InRoads
- Experience and knowledge on WVDOH roadway and right of way deliverables
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 10
Discipline Transportation Infrastructure Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top