Roadway Design Engineer
Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec is searching for a 3 to 10 year experienced Roadway Design Engineer to join our Transportation group to be based out of Dallas, Richardson or Fort Worth, TX.
- Work collaboratively with an experienced team of Engineers and Planners delivering quality plans to clients.
- Prepare engineering analysis and plans production for state and local highways.
- Develop horizontal and vertical alignments, cross-sections and roadway details utilizing Microstation, Geopak and/or InRoads
- Perform drainage analysis and design, erosion control, traffic control, signing and pavement marking, utility coordination, and construction quantities.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- BS Civil Engineering with EIT certification
- Minimum 3 years of roadway design experience.
- PE License desired or ability to obtain within 2 years
- Proficient in Microstation/Geopak
- Experience with Corridor Modeler or Open Roads a plus
- Experience and knowledge working on TX DOT roadway design and planning projects.
- Municipal project experience a plus
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top