Like to work hard, play hard, and live well? Get rewarded for it.
Our Buildings Science and Technology Group in Albany, NY is dedicated to designing flexible facilities and processes that respond easily to changing requirements, maximize the number of innovations produced and minimize the time and to develop them. This is where great people and great ideas truly make a difference. Our team members have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, which extend from initial feasibility studies through construction, commissioning and validation.
The successful performance of a project depends on a strong and unified team. As a member of our team, the designer will draw on strong Revit skills and prior industry experience to consistently produce project deliverables that meet stringent requirements, as well as project manager and client expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying strong drafting and design skills to produce accurate and timely deliverables.
- Developing and preparing design documentation in written and computer-aided design formats to meet project and client requirements.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers and other team members as part of a coordinated design team.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
Minimum requirements include:
- Associates degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, or Architectural Technology, and 2+ years of experience, or AAS in Computer Integrated Technology with 2+ years of experience with engineering design firm.
- Demonstrated MEP or Structural/Architectural Revit experience required.
- Ability to integrate design elements with architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and other disciplines to deliver a coordinated, constructible design.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communications a must.
- Professional experience in facility design consulting for the industrial, healthcare, manufacturing, and/or life science environments.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 2
Discipline Architecture & Interior Design/Buildings Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top