Reporting & Analytics Consultant
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Reporting & Analytics, HRSC, the Consultant, Reporting & Analytics , in the HR Service Center, is responsible for consulting with HR and business partners to develop standard reporting packages and custom reports for corporate-level reporting and analysis, as required. This position focuses on designing, testing, producing and auditing reports.
- Consults with HR and business partners to develop on-going report requirements. Works with Data Management Team to develop standard reporting package for posting to collaboration SharePoint and posting to groups outside of HR. Handles corporate-level reporting (e.g., Quarterly reports, Employee Data, AODA, Sustainability, New Hire, Termination, Leave of Absence, Turn-over and Marketing reports), and other reporting as requested.
- Consults with HR and business partners to create custom reports for HR and business. Provides baseline analysis on custom report outcomes.
- Performs testing for system changes and new initiatives; creates testing scenarios, etc. at IBA team's direction. Documents processes.
- Audits data fields, based on established protocols. Works with Data Management Team on on-going audit requirements and outcomes.
- Trains HR Team on how to run basic reports from Oracle Discoverer or other reporting sources.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Data Management, or a related field and 3-5 years of data management, analytics and business reporting experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- PHR, SHRM-CP or CPHR preferred.
- Modern office equipment;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- HRIS Systems (Oracle preferred);
- Data management best practices and principles;
- Human Resources general policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Human Resources related jurisdictional laws, legislation, rules and regulations for North America required; multi-national knowledge required; HIPAA, European data protection regulations;
- Data analytics, metrics compilation and interpretation;
- Troubleshooting techniques;
- Process improvement practices and principles;
- Project Management principles;
- Mergers & Acquisition Integration desirable;
- Process mapping;
- French language is an asset.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top