Your Opportunity: As 3,000 Environmental Services staff covering 20 technical specialties, we know what to look for and we know how to get the job done-the right way. A national team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions to often complex environmental issues. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
Your Duties: Stantec is currently seeking Regulatory Specialists/Researcher to provide technical support on a variety of tasks within a large multi-year project. This position will be part of Stantec's Environmental Services team that provides the full range of expertise needed to address a variety of permitting and approval requirements. Our staff members have established excellent working relationships with public agencies throughout the mid-Atlantic, and our regulatory knowledge and scientific expertise allow us to help our clients develop the most effective approach to securing approvals.
- Complete background/title research through online records and/or at courthouses
- Draft letters and agreement documents for easement
- Perform detailed people/data searches using online and specialty tools
- Assist with desk top reviews and agency required permitting tasks
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and take initiative
- Proficient with MS Office suite (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to learn and adapt to multiple tasks and processes quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Support and ensure implementation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of all work and coordinate with HSE professionals during the execution of all phases of project planning and implementation
- Communicate (written and orally) and collaborate with the project team to provide task updates and ensure consistency in project execution
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or related field or;
- Strong background in title research and document development
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top