Regional Marketing & Communications Manager - Northwest
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind . A new bridge connects people through a variety of transportation options. A new library both supports education and inspires. A new community plan balances housing development and protects the environment. As part of the Stantec Marketing Team, you have a direct role in connecting over 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations to projects like these that positively impact our communities. At Stantec, our work thrives at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships - across a spectrum of professional consulting services including planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics. As part of the Marketing Team, your role is to help bring our story to life and present it in creative and compelling ways.
Your Duties: Are you an informed and motivated leader with a passion for success in marketing and business development? Are you someone who naturally connects the dots?
Stantec has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing & Communications Manager in our Northwest region. This position requires someone who has strong marketing and business development instincts and likes to connect with others - a team player who knows how to showcase a brand so that it stands out among the competition.
About the role
Guiding your team, you will work with Marketing and Business Leadership to develop regional integrated marketing and business development plans, develops/implements communications strategies and plans, strategic client engagement, proposal management and account management, team development and leadership to achieve Stantec's goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in related sectors.
Your experience in the AEC industry and proven business acumen gives you the credibility you need to work cross-functionally and garner buy-in and alignment from teams and senior leadership. Your understanding of key drivers for growth will provide guidance and inform your recommendations for strategies and tactics to successfully achieve the plan. From pursuit strategies to advertising and social media, you'll leverage an integrated approach that uses creative and compelling methods that build the equity of the Stantec brand. The metrics and reporting you put in place will ensure we're on track, and build a base for future planning.
Your Capabilities and Credentials: About you
As the successful candidate, you have experience motivating and leading a team. You develop and implement best practices that guide effective decision-making in your business center and for the organization. You utilize market research to aid business development decisions and to support strategic positioning. You know how to successfully project-manage pursuit teams and implement processes for effective tracking and execution.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, public relations or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in a senior marketing role
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Organized leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- Marketing or business development experience in the AEC industry
- Experience with forecasting and business modeling, along with the ability to identify and implement metrics to track on-going progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments
- Experience in professional consulting or professional services is an asset
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top