Regional Manager, Office Support Services
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work-engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and proactive Regional Manager, Office Support Services to lead the office managers/coordinators within our Southwest Region, as well as the support staff within our Denver, CO office. This position will be responsible and accountable to the Regional Leader for the oversight of each office's facility operations and management. You will also assume a leadership role for the full range of administrative support activities and the supervision of the office manager/coordinator in each location.
Your Duties: Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency in the Southwest Region.
- Manage, direct and support the activities of the office coordinators and office managers within the region's 20+ offices.
- Directly supervise support services within the Denver office. Collaborate with and inform the Regional Leader on office activities and issues.
- Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and identify additional efficiency opportunities.
- Work with internal client groups to assess and support office/facility-related needs and requirement.
- In coordination with each office manager/coordinator, develop annual operating budget and help manage each facility's operating status, proactively tracking variances, and managing within target.
- Manage third-party vendor contracted services as required, including periodic bidding and insurance updates.
- Collaborate with Regional Leader in monthly portfolio review with the Corporate Real Estate. Assist with occasional activities for lease renewal, facility upsize/downsize, office refresh, and office consolidations or moves.
- Primary contact for local building property management - available on call 24/7 in-case of emergency situations.
- Some travel as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Strong leadership, financial management, and team building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Professional customer service approach to working with internal clients.
- Strong supervisory and people management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage financials within budget and time constraints.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple processes and prioritize tasks.
- 10+ years of experience demonstrating leadership and operational oversight.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Leadership experience managing employees.
- Administrative experience in a corporate professional setting.
- Experience with managing multiple vendors.
- Experience in commercial workplace building operations management.
- Experience with developing and managing budgets.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top