Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind . The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents.
We've recently strengthened our presence by completing the acquisition of engineering services firm, MWH Global. This means more career opportunities for you in consulting, design, and construction for the water and natural resources sector globally. We are excited that MWH has integrated fully into Stantec and we are now collaborating on even bigger and more exciting large-scale projects that make a difference in our communities. With MWH joining Stantec, we are now a global player in the water / wastewater market! Our dynamic and exciting collaborative culture will give the selected candidate the opportunity to thrive and further their career.
Stantec is seeking a Receptionist to join our highly successful water practice in Surrey, BC . Stantec's Surrey office is conveniently connected and located next to the Gateway Skytrain Station. Surrey, the second largest city in British Columbia, has lots to offer, from its farmlands to its thriving city centre.
- First point of contact with clients / vendors, incoming / outgoing calls, client & vendor sign in / out, boardroom bookings, mail, couriers, filing, and other duties as assigned
- This position requires someone who has proficiency in editing written material for proper grammar and sentence structure.
- You will assist in the preparation of high-impact proposals, presentations and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You'll be working closely with our technical proposal managers.
- Part-time hours are also available.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in using MS Suite to aid and help with miscellaneous typing, photocopying in the preparation proposals, reports, etc.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detailed-orientated and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in collaboration with various teams.
- Must feel comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
- This position would appeal to those who thrive in a fast pace, multidisciplinary environment where teamwork is fundamental to meeting our clients' needs.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or relevant work experience is an asset.
Stantec is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top