QA/QC Manager - heavy civil
MWH Constructors (MWHC) is currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance/Control Manager to support our wastewater treatment project in Dallas, TX.
The Quality Manager position will coordinate and implement quality management standards to maintain excellence in MWHC's deliverables. The Quality Manager will confirm that all project work is in compliance with MWHC and appropriate client standards and meet all specified requirements.
This position is critical in implementing effective quality management so that the project work is delivered to a high standard of quality that meets the requirements and expectations of the client organizations. This position interacts throughout the organization internally.
• Plan, direct and supervise Quality Control (Assurance) function.
• Manage standards around Quality throughout MWHC.
• Implement company quality control (assurance) program manual in compliance with company requirements.
• As required by quality control program manual, perform activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
• Provide administrative and technical direction to all personnel; includes personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/approval of in-house training, etc.
• Ensure company standards as outlined in quality control (assurance) manual are effectively implemented.
• Ensure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
• Report to and work closely with the Project Manager and other members of the Project Manager's office to confirm that all work is being delivered in conformance with MWHC requirements and Clients specifications.
• Manage and continually improve the Design Quality Management System.
• Establish, track and report on trends for key quality metrics including customer satisfaction.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top