Promotional Programs Specialist, Infrastructure
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Reporting directly to the Marketing & BD Director, Infrastructure, the Promotional Programs Specialist is responsible for strategic plan implementation and coordination of sector tradeshows, conferences, and events; sponsorships; advertising campaigns; maintaining internal marketing systems; and photography within the Infrastructure Business Unit, which includes Transportation and Community Development. The Promotional Programs Specialist will also support these same activities within Stantec's Urban Places Initiative. A key deliverable is to ensure event-specific objectives are met while showcasing the Stantec brand as effectively as possible. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and enjoys working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
Your Key Responsibilities Tradeshows/Conferences/Events Responsibilities:
- Providing guidance on process and available tradeshow/event support services.
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of an annual strategic tradeshow/event plan, individual conference plans, and calendar, including abstract/paper submissions, and promotional and social media plans.
- Identifying and promoting conferences and events for possible participation.
- Assist in identifying and developing collateral material and visual displays in support of building Stantec's brand awareness, including e-cards
- Facilitating the delivery and set-up of all materials including tradeshow exhibits, presentations, and print/electronic promotional materials in accordance with agreed upon schedule and established service level agreements.
- Coordinating and purchasing promotional merchandise as appropriate, including client giveaways.
- Understanding related costs/timelines for materials development and purchase and, shipping to assist in budgeting.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of all tradeshows, conferences, and events, including deliverables and budgets.
- Providing guidance on process and available sponsorship support services.
- Assisting in the development and overseeing the implementation of an annual strategic sponsorship plan.
- Ensuring all sponsorship requ ests are fulfilled to company standards, including Stantec's brand.
- Assisting in the development of a communications plan, including both traditional and on-line media.
- Assisting in identifying and developing visual displays in support of building Stantec's brand awareness.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of all sponsorship activity, including deliverables and budgets, as required.
- Providing guidance on the brand guidelines and process and coordinating advertising support services for the business unit.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of an annual strategic advertising plan and identifying imagery for advertisements.
- Tracking in internal databases, analysis, and reporting of all advertising initiatives, including deliverables and budgets, as required.
- Providing guidance on process, photography guidelines, and approved marketing photographers, in coordination with the Photography Coordinator.
- Assisting in the development of an annual strategic photography plan for people and projects and overseeing implementation of the plan.
- Researching and identifying local outsourced photographers and establish a Stantec-approved agreement for services.
- In partnership with a local contact, coordination and execution of project photography including client permissions, shot list, schedule, cost, and ensuring brand and photography guidelines.
- Ensuring that all photos are uploaded or batched into the image library in a timely manner.
- Tracking, analysis, and reporting of all photography initiatives, including deliverables and budgets, as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge in the use of Adobe creative apps, such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices.
- Ability to work effectively within a group as well as independently motivated.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing related position.
Experience in Infrastructure, Transportation, or Community Development industry is an asset.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top