Project Support Coordinator - 1 year contract starting October 23, 2017
Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Your Duties We are seeking a professional and dynamic Project Support Coordinator to join our Community Development group at our London location.
- Provide support to the project managers with business development pursuits including tracking of business developments, preparation of presentations to clients and preparation of proposals;
- Provide support to the project managers through preparation of payment certificates for work completed by third party contractors;
- Provide support to the project managers by providing review of report deliverables to clients and coordination of submission of deliverables;
- Assist with project invoicing, complete budget summary reports, and tracking project budgets;
- Provide direct administrative management support to the project managers by maintaining schedules and calendars and tracking ongoing commitments and upcoming deadlines;
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for the project managers;
- Assist with coordination of workshops, special projects, events and staff meetings
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for team members;
- Coordinate assignment and set-up of new employee's work space and initial requirements;
- Coordinate assignment of business cards, cell phones and corporate credit cards
- Assist with ordering office supplies, furniture, misc. items, etc.;
- Arrange meetings and prepare and distribute agenda items, take meeting minutes and track minutes for follow up items;
- Liaise with other departments, and other third parties as required;
- Support and ensure all policies and procedures are being followed;
- Able to take on new tasks as required for this role.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Completion of post-secondary diploma or degree;
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in an office environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Customer service orientation with a proven ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices;
- Proven organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Ability to maintain filing systems and basic databases;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge and experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator); and
- Resourceful, proactive, can-do attitude.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top