3,000 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900 professional associations. An international team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job done-the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
Stantec's Los Gatos, CA. Office is seeking a Project Specialist to join the team!
Your Duties Duties may include handling day to day tasks such as:
- Performing task management for sites undergoing assessment and/or active remediation
- Scheduling, scoping, and budgeting
- Drafting technical reports including data entry/validation, figure preparation, and QA/QC
- Coordinating with subcontractors
- Field work will be required, including groundwater sampling, drilling, soil logging, sample collection, and construction oversight
- Work will be conducted under the supervision of a project manager
- Other duties as assigned
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A BS in Geology, Environmental Sciences or related Earth Sciences
- 2-4 year's related experience preferred
- Ability to travel for extended field work
- Experience in routine groundwater and soil sampling procedures
- Position requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures, attention to detail, good work ethic, and a passion for high quality workmanship
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, combined with the ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- OSHA 40-hour training preferred
- Prior to employment with Stantec a successful passing of a physical and drug/alcohol screen will be required
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top