MWH Constructors is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Scheduler position to support projects in the Denver Metro Area and Western United States.
MWHC provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities.
Assist projects in the development of updating various types of project schedules, cash flows, reporting and presentation graphics for use by both internal and external customers. Interface on a daily basis with other members of the organization to provide professional planning and scheduling services.
Primary Scheduler Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedules and integrated overall master schedule.
• Prepare proposal schedules and work closely with estimating and proposal team to ensure schedule aspects are captured.
• Analyze critical path and work through issues with the Project Team.
• Develop and prepare monthly project reports for both internal and external use.
• Accurately demonstrate delays, risks and opportunities in project schedules.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide update of schedule progress.
• Participate in the development of the Management Administration Plan (MAP).
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top