MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized heavy civil construction company specializing in water/wastewater treatment/conveyance, is seeking an experienced Project Scheduler to support wastewater treatment infrastructure work for a high profile client in Hillsboro, OR.
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedules and integrated overall master schedule.
• Prepare proposal schedules and work closely with estimating and proposal team to ensure schedule aspects are captured.
• Analyze critical path and work through issues with the Project Team.
• Develop and prepare monthly project reports for both internal and external use.
• Insert appropriate delay activities and associated reporting in compliance with the project contract requirements and Risk Department policy.
• Attend regularly scheduled meetings and provide update of schedule progress.
• Participate in the development of the Management Administration Plan (MAP).
• A Bachelor of Science or higher university degree in Engineering or construction management (or equivalent experience and training/education).
• 5 - 8 years of relevant scheduling experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility in terms of project size and sophistication, plus personnel management in the engineering services and construction management service areas, preferably those that provide water/environmental engineering services.
• Project scheduling experience covering development of baseline schedules, incorporating subcontractor schedules, schedule updating and analysis of progress, including project compliance processes and audits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and other normal business applications.
• Expertise in Primavera scheduling/project management software (version 6 and above).
• Ability to interpret the contract and specification requirements. Report out accordingly.
• Knowledge in both graphics and construction to provide a wide variety of graphical representation, as well as understand basic construction methods. • Willingness to learn use of new computer software and support hardware as technology changes and the need arises.
• Good management and organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects at one time to meet critical deliverables.
• Ability to be a team-player and work with others as necessary. Strong interpersonal skills to deal with Scheduling and Project Staff and/ or Client.
• Must be able to interpret the needs of the project in order to determine the best method to produce the desired schedule and/ or graphics.
• Must be able to see a project through from start to finish and recognize when assistance is required from others in the department.
• Ability to properly cost and resource load schedules.
o Add activities to cover change management and adjust costs accordingly.
o Analyze cost and resource graphs to verify schedule progress and/ or identify issues.
o Work with cost controls to ensure cost loaded schedules balance.
o Prepare monthly invoice requirements as contractually required.
• Develop/ manage cash flow projections and forecasting.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top