Project Managers and Engineers
We design with the next generation in mind. The Stantec Water, Power & Dams group's reputation is built on over 100 years of delivering engineering excellence to improve the quality of life around the world. This proud legacy has fostered a culture of innovation and safety, leading our team to design the world's most impactful waterpower and dam projects - projects vital to both local and global communities - from delivering reliable access to clean water and power to millions of people in eastern Africa to ensuring emergency water storage for drought-stricken southern California.
We are actively seeking experienced Project Managers and Senior-level Engineers with 10 to 20 years of experience to join our team in continuing our industry-recognized leadership in hydropower and dams while delivering world-class solutions that last generations.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Serving as the Project Manager and/or Lead Engineer for small to large-sized domestic and international hydropower and dams projects for a variety of clients.
• Supervising project engineers, staff and subcontractors in the successful delivery of technical projects.
• Leading business development activities including the identification of client opportunities, proposal preparation, presentations and contract negotiations.
• Developing and growing successful long-term client relationships.
• Establishing strong, productive internal collaborative relationships with senior management and technical practice leaders.
• Working in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, Structural or Mechanical Engineering, or related hydropower discipline.
• P.E. Required.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the hydropower or dams business sectors.
• Professional Engineer certification, or equivalent.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Working knowledge of project management systems, project scheduling, scoping, budgeting, cost analyses, resource analyses, and reporting.
• Client service management skills and proposal preparation experience.
• Excellent team-building and collaboration skills.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we're looking for opportunities.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top