Project Manager - Water/Wastewater
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large.
We have an immediate opportunity within our Water practice for a Senior Project Manager with Water/Wastewater experience to manage water infrastructure projects to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. The successful candidate will use their management and technical abilities to manage a team of design professionals and technicians to deliver projects involving the planning and design of a wide array of municipal civil and water resources projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage design professionals and technicians
- Management of projects of varying complexity within multidisciplinary teams Mentor and supervise staff and develop high-performing project teams
- Assist with business development pursuits including proposal preparation and participation in interviews
- Interact with clients and management regarding status of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Apply and share experience/knowledge of design expertise
- Lead and manage preparation of construction documents including; plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Research and understand issues related to regulatory and other drivers that impact individual projects
- Ensure that projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Registered PE in the state of OH or the ability to acquire within 6 months
- Experience managing municipal projects and technical staff
- Candidate must have technical writing abilities and ability to manage others
- Self-Motivated with good work ethic are required
- Self-confidence and strong people skills are needed
- Must have a valid drivers license and safe driving record
Education and Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering Masters degree preferred.
A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in water and wastewater process design.
This description is not a comprehensivelisting of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of theemployee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned ormay be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on
each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around
us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Civil Engineer
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Req ID: 190000BY
Back to top