Project Manager - IAH Terminal A
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements the development of airport facility design and construction projects.
- Oversight may be exercised over consultants, contractors, or in-house (Airport) staff (or all three).
- Coordinates the activities of tenants and other airport businesses, airport divisions, and governmental and other agencies.
- Develops and maintains schedules and budgets for all aspects of assigned airport development projects including resource management, planning, design, implementation and operational implementation.
- Provides written documentation as required for the administration and execution of each project.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or related field.
- Over fifteen years of progressively responsible professional experience in construction of public or private sector architectural projects.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top