Your Opportunity We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Stantec has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in our Houston, TX office.
- Preparation of documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, details, models, and renderings
- Oversee selection of building systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) and associated documentation
- Conduct field observation acting as an agent of the client and report progress of construction to the client
- Manage and tracking of change orders, pay apps and other contractual modifications impacting budget and schedule
- Assist with project coordination and site meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor and sub-contractors
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Professionally accredited degree in Architecture/Engineering support of professional license is required
- A minimum of 5+ years' of architectural project management experience
- LEED accredited professional is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of building construction systems, means and methods, materials, and industry associated standards
- Ability to hand sketch and communicate concepts and ideas to others effectively
- Ability to apply accessibility codes, applicable building codes, and life-safety codes to a wide variety of project scopes and complexity
- Experience with general software (Newforma Project Center, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top