At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large. Your Key Responsibilities:
- Project management and business development with particular interest related to water distribution, wastewater collection/treatment/disposal and hydrology design/modeling, and general municipal engineering.
- Use technical understanding and experience to lead and work cooperatively with a team to develop project proposals (scope/schedule/budget) and manage those projects to stay within these proposed parameters.
- Manage scope change and coordination with owners and manage risk.
- Work directly with the technical lead(s) to deliver high quality design and planning products.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Experience working with junior staff, client relationships and complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrate understanding of scopes of work, scheduling and on-time delivery, budgeting, risk and project tracking to maximize project profitability and deliverable quality.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Show an ability to relate with clients and develop relationships.
- Having existing strong client relationships with local area water and wastewater municipalities is a plus
- Requires the ability to manage significant projects and effectiveness in working with a team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Five (5) years of experience on projects showing increasing responsibility or an aptitude for a project management role
- Registered Professional Engineer
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top