MWH Constructors is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to support water/wastewater infrastructure projects in the greater Tampa, FL metropolitan area.
MWH Constructors, performs all of the Company's at-risk construction and design-build projects.
Selected individual will provide leadership and technical support to MWHC Self-performing craft labor. The Project Manager is accountable for providing direction and leadership associated with assigned, self-performed activities and has primary profit and loss responsibility. The PM must ensure work is performed on budget, on schedule, in accordance with MWHC Policy and all engineering standards.
• Provide leadership and technical support to project engineers, field engineers and superintendents
• Profit & Loss Responsibility
• Procurement - Material Purchases and Negotiation.
• Change Management and Cost Estimating
• Revenue and cost forecasting.
• Scheduling - Assist with the creation and maintenance of project schedule.
• Responsible for the safe conduct of MWHC personnel to ensure a zero accident project. Ensure all site personnel meet minimum safety requirements (e.g. training, orientations, tools and equipment).
• Coordinate with Project Superintendents: Includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary facilities and controls.
• Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
• Assist in resolving construction problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
• Assist Labor Relations Department in maintaining communications with unions, resolving jurisdictional disputes, requisitioning required manpower, etc., as necessary.
• Monitor craft compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
• Maintain liaison with other departments (e.g., Material Control, Purchasing, Quality Control, and Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
• Work jointly with other members of the project team to complete the MWHC MAP prior to initiating any fieldwork. Use the planning guidelines and tools provided throughout the project.
• Assure that direct reporting employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Minimum of 6 years of municipal waste water treatment plants projects greater than $20M
• Minimum of 12 years' experience managing Heavy Civil projects
• Four year engineering, construction management or equivalent degree. An equivalent combination of experience, skills and training may be substituted.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top