Project Engineer - Transportation
Your Opportunity: Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Your Duties: We are currently seeking a Florida Registered PE that is excited to have an opportunity to work on minor, major and complex infrastructure projects delivered through both conventional design bid build and design build project delivery methods in collaboration with a dynamic team of transportation professionals from across the country.
- Prepare roadway construction plans
- Compile calculations, determining horizontal alignments and vertical profiles
- Utilizes software to prepare 3D models
- Perform other various tasks involved in preliminary engineering and creation of final design plans for highway projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A minimum of 4 years of roadway design experience
- Accredited Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Degree
- Florida PE certificate required
- Proficiency with Microstation/Geopak including 3D Corridor Modeling platforms
- Knowledge of work with FDOT, cities and counties is preferred
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Work, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Roadway geometric design and/ or roadway drainage experience
- Good communication skills and ability to work with clients in either the public or private sector
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top