Project Engineer - Land Development
Strong communities don't just happen-they're built. They're creatively imagined, collaboratively planned, and readied to face tomorrow with optimism. We're driving the future of Community Development. Our experts lead their fields, collaborating on projects that are as technically challenging as they are impactful, creative, and fulfilling. We're a place where you can apply your passion-and find endless opportunities to help make communities more equitable, resilient, and livable
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of civil design including layout/geometry, grading, drainage, paving, water, sewer and erosion control.
- Prepare construction plans and related design reports.
- Prepare technical specifications, cost estimates and related contract documents. - Prepare permitting related applications and perform agency follow-up/coordination during the review approval process.
- Perform construction inspections on as needed basis, and provide construction phase support to owner/client.
- Assist Project Manager and/or Project Principal with various aspects of project coordination, filing, scheduling, invoicing, supervision of staff, etc.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in storm water modeling, including AdICPR and other design relented software
Education and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE in Florida, or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with general civil and land development projects
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Jon H.Operations Director
Jon is responsible for growing Stantec in the northwest region of the United Kingdom and leading and guiding the team in this area.
Back to top