Your Opportunity: We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
- Perform all aspects of civil design including layout/geometry, grading, drainage, paving, water, sewer and erosion control.
- Prepare construction plans and related design reports.
- Prepare technical specifications, cost estimates and related contract documents.
- Prepare permitting related applications and perform agency follow-up/coordination during the review approval process.
- Perform construction inspections on as needed basis, and provide construction phase support to owner/client.
- Assist Project Manager and/or Project Principal with various aspects of project coordination, filing, scheduling, invoicing, supervision of staff, etc.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- PE in Florida, or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with general civil and land development projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in storm water modeling, including AdICPR and other design relented software
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top