Project Designer/Project Architect
Creating memorable experiences is the design philosophy that shapes Stantec's Culture and Entertainment Studio. We collaborate with the finest organizations of the entertainment industry to create inspired attractions throughout the world, capturing emotions through the places we create. Join our team of creative professionals creating compelling experiences of wonder and joy.
Stantec is currently seeking individuals for our Los Angeles office who are collaborative team players focused on delivering innovative design solutions. You should have demonstrated ability to combine imagination with technical know-how to implement those designs. Interest in entertainment type projects is a must.
- Lead medium to large scale project teams as Project Designer/Project Architect responsible for design and technical execution and discipline coordination of the project.
- Be an essential part of a project team working on all phases of a design project from schematic design through construction administration.
- Participate in all aspects of a design project from design, management, and delivery.
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation.
- Lead and assist the team in implementing a project's scope of work within schedule and budget.
- Lead quality assurance and provide quality control reviews.
- A degree in Architecture is preferred.
- Minimum 10 (ten) years of architectural experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- Great communication skills.
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, and organized.
- Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 10
Discipline Architecture & Interior Design
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top