Project Coordinator/Interior Designer 3
Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, formerly RNL Design, we always design with community in mind.
Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
We have an immediate need for a results-driven, passionate Interior Design Project Coordinator to join our firm in our Denver office! This is a great opportunity for someone who has proven capabilities and understands all phases of design from test fit/space planning through design and construction administration. Success is measured by implementing well-rounded designs that meet and consistently exceed client expectations!
- Coordinate small project teams in delivery of projects.
- Coordinating all facets of a project from test fits through construction administration.
- Coordinating the project details with vendors and consultants.
- Proactively engaged in client relationships while handling multiple, competing priorities.
- Participate in client interviews and presentations.
- Lead design team in conjunction with Project Manager.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in interior design from a CIDA accredited school or related degree and eight to ten years' experience in an interior design role that includes corporate design experience and project coordination.
- Strong organizational and design skills; creative and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent client relations skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Desire hands-on experience with office furniture systems.
- Proficiency in; Revit. AutoCad v2016, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch-UP a benefit.
- Prefer NCIDQ certified and LEED accreditation; willingness and ability to attain accreditation.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top