MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking a qualified Project Coordinator to support a large wastewater treatment plant project in Hillsboro, OR.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Assist Project Managers with preparing monthly billings to clients.
• Assist Project Managers with preparing and processing purchase orders and work orders.
• Receive, log, track, and distribute documents, in both electronic and paper format for project record maintenance.
• Regularly review and verify vendor and subcontractor invoices. Compare against purchase orders/work orders and recommend for payment.
• Assist Project managers with preparing detailed project schedules and milestones, evaluating project cost forecasts, commitment data and labor productivity reports.
• Assist Project Managers with preparing project change management process. Work with team members to prepare and facilitate delivery of all necessary scope change notice and cost documents to client for approval.
• Create, receive, log, track, retrieve, archive, and distribute documents, in both electronic and paper format. Maintain and refine project document control procedures and train other staff as needed.
• Prepare and process project documents such as transmittals, submittals, requests for information, reports and correspondence for distribution and submittal with the correct documentation parameters to meet the project submittal requirements including project closeouts.
• Maintain documentation to ensure the project team is following the document submittal process and timeline. Includes completing and resolving quality review comments, client review comments, constructability review comments, and other project input through the administration of appropriate logs and documentation.
• Assist PMs with other administrative duties such as preparing weekly project updates and reporting, arranging travel, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas, taking and distributing meeting minutes, documenting, tracking, following-up and closing-out action items, creating and distributing contact lists, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Maintain tracking and reporting of project status and timelines.
• Other duties assigned.
• High school diploma or GED and a minimum of two years' experience in an administration role.
• Current driver's license.
• Experience working with high volume, multi-tasked administration processing activities.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Sound organizational and time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines.
• Experience and knowledge of accounting and budgeting systems and practices.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word applications.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Admin Support, Clerical, Construction, Field Work
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferred. Equivalent combination of experience and training may be substituted.
• 5+ years of experience in a related project coordination role.
• Previous experience with project management software including Prolog, P6 and/or MS Project
• Experience in the construction industry.
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects - including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH Constructors leads the Stantec Construction Group comprising MWH Constructors and Slayden in the U.S. and Stantec Treatment in the U.K.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States - Oregon - Hillsboro
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top