Project Controls Specialist
MWH Constructors, Inc. seeks a Project Controls Specialist in Broomfield, CO to perform the following duties:
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor individual project schedules and integrated overall master program schedules.
• Ensure that project schedules comply with Contract requirements and meet MWH's standards.
• Create reports to assist the project team in proactive schedule management, client reports, and executive-level reports.
• Create and manage resource and cost-loaded schedules.
• Conduct change order analysis and management.
• Create and monitor program and project budgets, cash flow projections, and forecasts.
• Learn and implement effective change order management and claims prevention strategies to promote efficient communication with clients and within MWH.
• Work with the project team to analyze, assess and implement a claims prevention and mitigation policy, in support of the corporate Risk Management team.
• Claims analysis.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
• Must have five years of experience in job offered or related occupation.
Work experience must include:
• Utilizing software including Primavera, MS Projects, and MS Office;
• Conducting earned value management;
• Financial and accounting best practices; and
• Performing estimates.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we're looking for opportunities.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top