Project Controls Manager (AZ)
MWH Constructors is currently seeking to add an energetic Project Controls Manager to support watewater treatment infrastructure work for a high profile client in Chandler, AZ.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH, now part of Stantec, and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company's at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on wet infrastructure.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government buildings, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services, we provide individually tailored "start to finish" construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
Responsibilities may include:
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor project schedule.
• Ensure that project schedule complies with contract requirements and meets MWH's standards.
• Create reports to assist the project team in proactive schedule management, client reports, and executive-level reports. Create and manage resource and cost-loaded schedules.
• Conduct change order analysis and management.
• Create and monitor project budget, cash flow projection, and forecasts.
• Learn and implement effective change order management and claims prevention strategies to promote efficient communication with client and within MWH.
• Work with the project team to analyze, assess and implement a claims prevention and mitigation policy, in support of the corporate Risk Management team.
• Claims analysis.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• A Bachelor of Science or higher university degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Construction Management, Business, or other relevant field.
• Relevant experience, either in a professional or academic setting, with construction-related scheduling and project controls software, especially Primavera 6.
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications. Must know data analysis, graphic, and chart creation within Excel.
• Ability to organize and manage data, and create simple and technically-correct reports.
• Ability to travel to project sites an estimated 25%.
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top