Project Controls Assistant
The buildings that make up the landscape of our daily lives seem like permanent fixtures, fastened to a time and place. But what if that didn't have to be true? What if our built environment - where we live, learn, play, and conduct business - carried us forward instead?
Our Buildings practice keeps people at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life. Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities into the future- join us!
To assist in the financial and management responsibilities of projects, the role of Project Controls Analyst (PCA) has been established to work as a valued team member with Project Managers (PMs), and ultimately help ensure the successful execution of a project.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for entering staff resource assignments into resource management tool
- Work proactively to maintain integrity of resource management data
- Interpret resource management reports and communicate results with Project Managers and Business Center Leaders
- Creating Project Set-Up forms and project files
- Assist with contract preparation and submission through legal compliance review
- Request insurance certificates
- Assist with calculation and documentation of project estimates to complete and subsequent updating of the Earned Value Analysis (EVA) tab
- Assistance with Net Revenue Projections (backlog)
- Coordinate with subcontractors by preparing agreements, change orders, and tracking budgets
- Assist in preparing change order requests to clients
- Follow Stantec's PM Framework to assist with project management compliance and project audits
- Work with PMs, Operations Manager and Project Accountants to keep project financials in order
- Gain proficient knowledge of the Oracle PM Dashboard and PM Framework to become a resource for PMs
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Have accounting knowledge of project profitability and how various accounting departments work within a corporation
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, communicate well, be highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and dependable
- Must be able to successfully work both collaboratively and independently
- Must have flexibility to learn new skills
- Computer experience to include Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
Education and Experience
Minimum of high school diploma plus at least 3 year's relevant experience in a professional office.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work and make an impact on the world around us.
Job: Project Control Analysis
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 190003RP
Back to top