Project Controls Analyst
At our core, we're a community. Together, we exercise creative thought, developing engineering and designs as individual as the people and projects we touch. From approval and permitting to design and construction management services, we put the goals of our clients and their communities at the center of everything we create. Join us as we assist mining companies in getting mined materials to communities around the globe.
Your Opportunity We are currently seeking a Project Controls Analyst for our Sudbury, North Bay, ON or Saskatoon, SK office. The Project Controls Analyst is a junior level role which requires excellent communication skills and a willingness to work as part of a team to successfully deliver projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementation of established processes and procedures for project execution, including, but not limited to, earned value management, management of change, progress measurement, delegation of authority, and cash flow projections.
- Gathering of information for client period reporting from the leads on projects.
- Assisting with managing Account Receivables on projects.
- Ensuring accurate and timely issuance of invoices.
- Supporting department initiatives.
- Carrying out other Project Controls duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor or the Functional Manager from time to time in line with the incumbent's career development plan and business needs.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, business writing, electronic communications and presentations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and work well with others to achieve group results.
- Ability to work on several projects or tasks during any given day on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to manage time, be organized, and set priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an asset.
- Experience with Primavera an asset - AACE designation an asset.
Qualifications and Experience A degree or Diploma in a numerate discipline from a recognized institution.
PMP designation an asset.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top