Project Architect - Healthcare
Your Opportunity: Our Architecture & Interior Design group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project managers, interior designers, planners, and technologists, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our services include architecture, interior design, and planning for a wide variety of sectors.
Stantec's Philadelphia office is seeking a Project Architect - Healthcare to support our growing Healthcare practice. Our clients are in the business of hope and healing and we have designs to make it happen. Stantec has been a leader in healthcare planning and design for more than five decades. Principles of place-making, sustainability and change adaptation are hallmarks of our design approach. We design to improve efficiency and reduce costs while facilitating connections amongst staff, patients and families. Our work improves the discovery, care-giving and healing process.
Your Duties: The Project Architect should have a background in Healthcare projects, programming, and planning, promote design excellence, possess technical skills to support project work and employ strong communication to lead a multi-disciplinary team. They will often serve as the primary contact for a client, communicating progress and status as they lead the design team through the documentation of project work from initial conception to construction administration. This shall be done in a manner consistent with firm-wide standards for project delivery.
- Establishes a relationship with clients to understand and define their needs
- Coordinates all work done for a client including the establishment of scope, schedule, goals and priorities, budget and staffing
- Develops, communicate and monitor an efficient project work plan in compliance with company policies.
- Lead project teams on a variety of healthcare work from design through construction administration.
- Perform limited administrative and office management tasks
- Participates in marketing activities for the office/company.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree at an accredited institution
- Registered Architectural license
- A minimum of 10 years of architectural experience; preferably healthcare related projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity and use of Revit and Microsoft Office Products
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top