Your Opportunity: We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, formerly RNL Design, we always design with community in mind.
Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec's Denver office is looking for a Project Architect, a registered professional with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Your Duties: The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a leader on some or all project phases: conceptual design, programming, space planning, DD, SD, and CD's.
- Use and redline Revit/CAD/BIM on production drawings and details that meet the design criteria.
- Review specifications.
- Serve as point of contact to clients and internal team members.
- Coordinate work with contractors, inspectors and consultants.
- Perform in all aspects of the CA phase.
- Develop and manage schedule, budget and scope of services on project.
- Manage from a project work plan.
- Direct and mentor other team members.
- Understand QA processes and how to make needed corrections and/or revisions.
- Keep abreast of technological developments such as new codes, new design concepts, computer applications, drafting methods, etc.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients, contractors, agencies, and consultants.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Graduate of an accredited architectural school with professional experience in an architecture office.
- Revit and MS Office experience required.
- License, or documented progress towards a license, is required.
- LEED AP Certified or LEED project experience preferred.
- Understanding of building engineering system concepts.
- Experience utilizing design/build project delivery and LEAN design practices preferred.
- Knowledgeable with codes, agency and standards research.
- Has knowledge and understanding of firm, federal, agency and other required standards and requirements, and can teach others.
- Capable of quickly coming up with design alternatives.
- Skilled at design and technical concepts.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top