Your Opportunity: We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec seeks a Project Architect to join our growing Mixed-use and Multi-Family Residential Sector in our Miami, FL office. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of planning and design of Mixed-use and Multi-Family Residential buildings.
- Lead medium to Large scale project teams as Project Architect responsible for technical execution and discipline coordination of the project.
- Be an essential part of a project team working on all phases of a design project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration in the Mixed-use and Multi-Family Residential buildings.
- Participate in all aspects of a design project from design, management, and delivery
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
- Lead Quality Assurance and provide Quality Control Reviews
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years related architecture experience
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- Strong Technical skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized; team player
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top