Our Buildings practice keeps people
at its heart, recognizing that our shared journey forward is shaped by the
meaningful and responsive places we design. From iconic designs to monumental
groundbreakings, join us to bring transformational building solutions to life.
Every day we apply our expertise, creativity, and passion to propel communities
into the future-join us!
Our Architecture & Interior
Design group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible
and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the
design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless,
intelligent and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and
rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based
environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project
managers, interior designers, planners and technologists, who work together to
create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our
services include architecture, interior design, and planning for a wide variety
A Project Architect is a licensed
professional with responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of the
public. They are expected to have a broad set of experience and knowledge,
preferably with a strong background in Healthcare or Education projects. They
would be expected to promote design excellence, possess technical skills to
support project work and employ strong communication to lead a
multi-disciplinary team. Supporting the office leadership and account
management team, they will often serve as the primary contact for a client,
communicating progress and status as they lead the design team through the
documentation of project work from initial conception to construction
administration. This shall be done in a manner consistent with firm-wide
standards for project delivery.
- Collaborate with Principals group on businessdevelopment strategy and support client management activities.
- Supervise and coach junior staff, both as directreports and on project teams.
- Support client relationships through project work andmeetings
- Assist in the confirmation of scope, schedule, goalsand priorities, budget and staffing.
- Communicate and monitor an efficient project work plan.
- Participate and collaborate on project activities fromconcept design through construction administration.
- Utilizing BIM technology to advance the design anddocumentation in various architectural phases.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications incoordination with building plans.
- Lead project coordination with internal team membersand/or external consultants, owner and contractors.
- Evaluate and promote the incorporation of sustainabledesign principles.
- Interpret and apply building codes, energy codes andrequirements of regulatory agencies.
- Participate and support Quality Assurance and Controlpractices.
- Participates in marketing activities for theoffice/company.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Architectural registration, preferred
- LEED Green Associate Accreditation or LEED AP is preferred.
- Good communication skills (verbal/written) and the ability to engage clients.
- Familiarity and use of Revit and Microsoft Office Products.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 7 years of similar experience
Experience in healthcare and/or education projects is strongly preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 190000A1
Back to top