Project Administrative Assistant
Your Opportunity We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Our office is looking to hire a professional full-time Project Administrative Assistant to support our growing team.
Your Duties The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Administering contracts from initialization to close-out
- Responsible for tracking/logging the status of proposals and contracts throughout the approval cycle, and follow up with PM's and client contacts as directed
- Creating Project Set-up Forms and Project Files
- Creating and executing sub-consultant contracts and internal work orders
- Prepares, or assists in the preparation of contract documents, letters, or reports as assigned
- Will need to learn client communication portals such as Docusign and e-builder for the transmittal of contract related documents
- Occasionally perform clerical functions such as typing, filing, scanning, travel arrangements, project invoice coding, assisting with resourcing, and covering reception desk.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a professional office
- Computer experience to include Microsoft Office 2016
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, communicate well, be highly organized, detail oriented, resourceful and dependable
- Must have positive, can-do attitude and ability to work with different personalities
- Must be able to successfully work both collaboratively and independently
- Preferably has experience working in an office setting for architecture, engineering, or related field
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top