Professional Environmental Engineer
Stantec Consulting Services Inc. seeks a Professional Environmental Engineer in Pasadena, CA to perform the following duties:
• As a licensed professional engineer work on assignments related to planning, preliminary design and environmental engineering services for various water, wastewater and water infrastructure projects for municipal clients
• Analyze and evaluate complex technical problems and develop solutions for incorporation in time dependent deliverables
• Perform and complete work independently including delegation as needed with periodic reporting under the supervision of a Project Manager
• Perform advanced engineering calculations, process modeling, facility design and environmental engineering tasks related to construction management including data evaluation report and construction bid document preparation, construction submittals and client interaction
• Project management to include delegation, scheduling, and assignment monitoring
• Prepare and present reports regarding project status
Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field.
Must have two years of experience in job offered or related occupation. Up to 20% travel required.
Special Skills Requirements:
• California Professional Engineering license;
• Water chemistry;
• Process Engineering;
• Contract preparation / proposal management; and
• Client management.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we're looking for opportunities.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top