Your Opportunity: Our Architecture & Interior Design group is renowned for creating high-performance, fiscally responsible and award-winning buildings and interiors. We're passionate about the design quality of the built environment and create designs that are timeless, intelligent, and sustainable. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. In our multidisciplinary, team-based environment, collaboration is key among a talented group of architects, project managers, interior designers, planners, and technologists, who work together to create innovative and integrated solutions for a wide range of clients. Our services include architecture, interior design, and planning for a wide variety of sectors.
Stantec is seeking a Principal, Education to support our growing practice in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Your Duties: The successful candidate will
- Lead collaboratively, the growth and development of the K-12 and Higher Education sector for Stantec
- Assist in strengthening the design Brand of Stantec to achieve its goals of becoming a top ten global design firm
- Secure Exceptional clients for Stantec and deliver high quality, profitable projects for the firm that enhance Stantec's Design and Brand Recognition in Buildings
- Manage the Planning and Design process with clients on projects related to the K-12 and Higher Education sector that come to Stantec through you and support the growth and development of other Stantec Architecture and interior design resources
- Program, develop methodologies and design approaches for the product type through the project design and documentation phases
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams including consultants and collaborate with existing Stantec Engineering leadership to grow Stantec reach, client pool, and design brand
- Work on a variety of K-12 and Higher Education projects from design thru construction administration and mentor others who are emerging leaders in that practice
- Collaborate with team members within the project team and leverage Stantec skills in K-12 and Higher Education strategically
- Lead in identifying project opportunities, marketing Stantec services and winning work
- Perform limited administrative and office management tasks
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's or Master's of Architecture degree at an accredited institution
- A license to practice Architecture in the state of Pennsylvania
- A minimum of 15 years of experience with a focus on K-12 and Higher Education projects
- Familiarity with Revit and Microsoft Office and ancillary 'digital' design tools
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- The ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment collaboratively
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top