Piping Superintendent - Florida
MWH Constructors is currently looking to hire an experienced Piping Superintendent to support our wastewater project in Orlando, FL.
MWH Constructors is a nationally recognized licensed and bonded general contractor, performing at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on water/wastewater infrastructure.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Responsibility for supervision of major work related to piping activities.
• Responsible for the safe conduct of MWHC employees and subcontractors to ensure a zero accident project. Ensure all site personnel meet minimum safety requirements (e.g. training, orientations, tools and equipment).
• Plan and supervise employees and subcontractors' activities. Includes reviewing method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
• Coordinate assigned work with work of employees and different subcontractors.
• Assist in resolving construction problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
• Monitor employee and subcontractor compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
• Review employee and subcontractors' daily activity plans to assure that requisite personnel, equipment and supplies are in place to assure that the following days work will be conducted in a safe manner with minimal wasted effort.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of all site workers by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Inspect work to ensure quality and project specifications are met.
• Perform additional assignments per project manager's direction.
• At least 5 years' experience supervising piping work related to water/wastewater construction projects.
• Ability to develop and maintain outstanding relations with Owner and subcontractors
• Experience with Project closeout and punchlist management
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we're looking for opportunities.
MWH is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top