Pavement Management Engineer
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected. Your Opportunity Stantec's Southern New England Transportation group has an immediate need for an upcoming Civil Engineer with a genuine interest in asset management with focus on pavements, sidewalks, and MUTCD to improve community mobility. The position is located in our Burlington, Massachusetts office.
This entry-level position is for an individual that understands Asset Management concepts and Civil Engineering fundamentals from education, internship, co-op, or other work experience. You will have an opportunity to work in a new and upcoming field and see first-hand the challenges facing our public works agencies. We are looking for Civil Engineers who have a positive attitude, are fast learners, and enjoy working outdoors .
Your Key Responsibilities
- Conduct field visits and assessments for data gathering.
- Use ESRI ArcGIS and other asset management software tools.
- Contribute to data analyses, developing repair plans, and report of
- Attend and participate in client, agency and public meetings.
- Receive training and
- Be a valued member of project
- Demonstrate proficiency ESRI software and Microsoft
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail , desire to learn , punctual, and highly organized .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
- Ability to work independently
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top