Your Opportunity Build the foundation for a lasting and successful career in geotechnical engineering by starting with a good team. From field exploration and laboratory testing to the design and construction management of complex geotechnical structures, our team does work that's rock solid. We perform geotechnical studies to solve pressing infrastructure and construction rehabilitation issues. Sometimes, we break new ground with our ideas. Other times, we're bringing stability to a project. We push the boundaries as leaders and experts in our field and encourage our fellow team members to do the same. Join our team today!
Design with community in mind.
Your Duties Our Geotechnical and Materials Engineering group in St. John's, NL has an immediate opening for a Pavement Engineer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple projects.
- Planning and coordinating field and laboratory testing of construction materials.
- Working on a variety of small to large materials projects.
- Client management and business development.
- Preparation and review of technical reports.
- Pavement evaluations, investigations, rehabilitation plans and design.
- Pavement management and advanced strength testing.
- Provision of Quality Control and Quality Assurance services.
- Mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced professionals as required
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. A post graduate degree in Engineering would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer in good standing with PEGNL, or the ability to obtain the professional designation.
- Minimum five years of experience in contracting/consulting.
- Strong client management experience.
- A self-starter who is innovative and enjoy working in a team .
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top