Municipal Engineer or Technologist - Water
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Water and Transportation groups provide comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of capital projects for clients in a variety of sectors including municipal and provincial governments and private industry. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Duties: Our Winnipeg office is currently seeking a Municipal Engineer or Technologist - Water to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Infrastructure planning design of:
- Site grading design
- Linear infrastructure systems
- Water distribution
- Sanitary and storm sewer systems.
- Contract management supervision.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering or a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 10 years related work experience.
- A well-developed familiarity with related software such as LDD, AutoCAD, Civil 3D is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant municipal infrastructure, roadway and highway design guides.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top