Your Opportunity: We could design buildings just because we can, but we'd rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Your Duties: Our Orlando, FL office is looking for a Medical Planner with at least 10 years of experience. Reporting to the Orlando Sector Leader, the Medical Planner is to:
- Provide leadership, oversight and content expertise for strategic, master facility, functional space planning and medical planning on healthcare projects.
- Provide leadership within a leveraged medical planning team, including, but not limited to, orientation of new planners, training in Stantec planning practices, support of project architects, etc.
- Build and strengthen connections with clients
- Monitor and participate as needed in negotiation of services, scope, fee and terms of client agreements
- Provide business generation through relationship development/maintenance, participation as a thought leader in national forums and participation in response to proposals and presentations; achieve demonstrable contribution to annual sales goals and revenue targets.
- Work with the Global Health Sector team others to develop new services valuable and marketable to the health sector.
- Regularly seek and identify prospects for business development and with the Director of Healthcare Business Development, pursue opportunities win new projects
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with an architecture or A/E firm, with at least 5 years in a leadership/senior management role
- Evidence of strong working relationship with clients
- A portfolio of substantial projects
- Proven management support experience, including the ability to prioritize work for others, meet deadlines, adhere to work schedules and provide high quality work product
- Successful experience in dealing with multiple offices, practice groups and peripheral markets
- Proficiency in all professional and technical planning skills including computer skills, including REVIT
- State of Florida, AHCA experience
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top