We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
- Verifying the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works. Checking for obstructions. Photograph and document the condition of existing property that might be damaged by the work. Making sure all existing structures, property, utilities and landscaping are properly protected.
- Reviewing materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings.
- Checking that materials delivered to site are properly stored and report discrepancies.
- Ensuring the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
- Preparing daily logs and reports. Maintain records of inspections made, tests performed, work executed, etc. Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
- Observing site safety practices and the progress of the work. Reporting any concerns.
- Assisting with the inspection of completed works. Helping prepare punch lists. Monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the works.
- Perform all other duties given by direct manager.
- Five (5) years experience in a similar or equivalent position, with 3 years experience in the Healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines:Mechanical Engineering
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 5
Initial Posted Date 12/4/2017
Discipline Buildings Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top